My latest online course for Daily OM launched yesterday! Yee haw!
This is an 8 week on-line course available from Bailey Gaddis. We will email you when your new lesson is available and you will be able to login and read each lesson on-line or print as they become available and click to listen to the guided audio meditations. Your first lesson will be available immediately after you enroll.
Would you like your home to be organized, serene and inviting? Do you yearn for a simple and lasting method of organization? How would you feel if your inner environment mirrored your peaceful outer environment?
Many of us can muster the willpower to spend a weekend organizing our home, but what often happens is we quickly slip back into old habits, and the evidence of our hard work dissipates. When we learn how to make the process of creating and maintaining an organized home and life second nature, the weight of the struggle is lifted, and lasting change is established.
Whether you’re consciously aware of it or not, the state of your external environment has a profound effect on your internal environment, and vice versa. To create a positive exchange of energy between your inner and outer worlds we must work with them in unison to achieve harmony. Consciously bridging these two worlds will ease the practice of releasing unneeded items, dissolving negative shopping and organizing habits, and discovering the specific methods of organization that work best for your unique needs.
This course will take you the through the gentle process of tuning into this connection and harnessing its power to create a home you love spending time in, because it nourishes you- mind, body and spirit.
Over an eight-week period this course will take you through the following journey, utilizing text and 5 minute guided meditations:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* How to examine your emotional relationship to physical belongings.
* Explore what really makes you happy- and how to get more of it.
* Tap into the energy of your home, and learn how to harmonize it with the energy within you.
* How to work through the four stages of organizing- Sort, Purge, Organize, and Maintain
* Learn to integrate your new self with your new home, through blessings.
* How to continuously find center within your self and home, while moving through the eternal flux of life.
* Figure out how to motivate your housemates to join in the transformations!